Sunday 16 December 2012


Unconditional love
Today I walked up a hill, went to my secret mediation spot where I wouldn't be disturbed. This week as been monumental in the fact that I actually got ANGRY very angry for the first time in years. I was mad at myself for constantly putting up with this bullshit from others. Lots of which I have loved unconditionally yet they feel they can lie, abuse, use and generally treat me like I don't count. Well the other night enough was enough clearly and I was roaring with anger. Since, I retreated from this and started to listen I have felt more contentment and unconditional love came to me. So this afternoon I asked why and got it 'You have always loved others unconditionally but you need to reclaim/accept it for yourself now'. Tears began to roll down my face as the message was so powerful.


Unconditional love is loving without limitations, conditions or reservations. It is an attitude of complete acceptance of yourself and others, being happy with yourself and them just as you/they are, without needing to change in any way, allowing growth yet being all that you/they want to be.
I need to learn to love, accept, forgive, honour, express, value, respect, and take responsibility for myself in every moment of every day. This is the key to healing and transforming all of my mental, emotional, physical, financial, and spiritual pain and suffering. Relating to ourselves with unconditional love, kindness, and compassion is the key to transforming and healing our past, and so it is therefore the key to consciously creating all that my heart desires here in the present. This is the ultimate focus, the very centre of everything, if I can truly love and accept myself, then my life experience has no limits.
When we were babies, we knew unconditional love, but over time, as we grow up our thoughts become conditioned by the world around us and the people around us. We learn the behaviours that work to survive, we learn whether we are good or bad, what is acceptable and what is not. For me I learnt I had no value, worth from being abandoned for simply being me, by my father. I took on board people negative comments like 'you look fat in that' I staved myself to gain approval. However, this wasn't sustainable and one day I must have found comfort in food. I have always been loved unconditional from my hubby, kids and mother but from others I've needed approval. I would be lead by them to gain this approval and to be accepted I became unauthentic. Trying not to do this after doing it so long is incredibly hard and yes I have found when I see, hear blue noise I'm still accepting it from people already in my bubble. It is taking all my strength to constantly evict them from my bubble, but I know I have to do it to be free. I need to cultivate and master unconditional love, kindness for myself and doing so is the most direct path to inner peace, vital health, happiness, fulfillment, true love, and spiritual enlightenment.


The reality is that if we do not hold this love for ourselves, we will not be able to give it truly to others or expect others to feel that way about us either. It is harsh to hear but being authentic, how can I expect others to love me unconditionally if I cannot love myself? I know I am worth loving and I am a wonderful miracle of Life, so I need to do this for me.
So Yes, I am finally ready to claim my destiny and my birthright.
I am ready to heal myself completely and to realise my greatest potential.
I am literally sick and tired of feeling stuck, lost, unwell, unhappy, and unsatisfied in my life.
I am ready to discover the source of lasting inner peace, vital health, happiness, and fulfilment within myself.
I need to find clarity about who I am and why I'm here.
And yes I truly want to let go of everything within me and around me that does not serve me anymore.
So how am I going to achieve this?
Forgiveness is a wonderful way to release the past and to love unconditionally. Drawing a line behind you, push everything behind a door, free myself of limitations and be at peace with the process of life. Move forward to new beginnings.
Meditate - sit quietly, breath deeply, visualise my authentic self (in fact I think I asked Emazon about this a few days ago?)
Be still in any moment of confusion, fear or anxiousness and focus on your breath. In the stillness the true self can speak to you plainly.
Look into a mirror and see yourself as if for the first time and say, "I love myself Unconditionally."
Journal - write out my feelings to better help myself understand who I think I am and how I view yourself.
Hug someone.
Reiki myself each morning.
So I believe I am on the right track to this greatness. However, any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment